We are looking for a Service technician (m/f)
Looking for a job around Munich?
Tempris GmbH is the manufacturer and developer of the wireless and battery-free temperature measuring system Tempris for monitoring product temperature in biotechnological and pharmaceutical applications such as freeze drying, sterilisation and granulation. We sell our products worldwide to pharmaceutical companies. To support our team and to improve our customer support, we are looking for a Service Technician.
- Carrying out system maintenance & calibration.
- Test and commissioning of electronic components.
- Identification of mechanical and electrical spare parts.
- Preparation and maintenance of inspection plans for Tempris system.
- Development of cost-optimized, technical problem solutions together with the employees in the service department.
- Regular communication and coordination with the various specialist departments.
- Preparation of installation reports.
- Successfully completed apprenticeship in the field of electronics, electrical technology or mechatronics.
- Ideally 2-3 years of professional experience in the field of electromechanics or medical technology.
- Enthusiasm, mobility and willingness to travel.
- Fluent English, good written and spoken German skills. Other languages are a plus!
- Customer-oriented thinking and behaviour.
- Knowledge of CAD is an advantage.
- Class B driving licence.
We look forward to receiving your application, stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
Phone: +49 8024 47447-0